BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP Machine
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP Machine comes with Humidifier & Hose with iVolve N2 Nasal Mask.
CPAP is a device/machine which applies mild air pressure continuously to keep the airways continuously open in people who are not able to breathe spontaneously on their own. The device is typically is used for those people who have problems with breathing, such as sleep apnea, snorer, sleep disturbed breathing.
RESmart GII is a CPAP device, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), with its intelligent platform, helps you breathe comfortably and enjoy your sleep. It plays a major role in dealing with obstructive sleep apnea – one of the major concerns for sleep disorders.
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP has a 3.5-inch LCD Display. With an exquisite control knob, the RESmart Generation II Series brings you unsurpassed operational experience. It also has a smooth interactive user interface, an ergonomic button design to provide users with a simple and intuitive convenient experience.
ECO Smart Technology: The RESmart GII device homes an ‘Eco-Smart heating system’ with innovative dual water chambers design. This helps in having an accurate water quantity control, with real-time compensation. Eco-Smart warms up, high efficiency, lower water bills are other features that come with the product.
iCode II: Compliance Data is encoded by QR code. High performance & high recognition speed.
- High-efficiency humidification
- Quieter therapy output
- Higher motor performance
- Remote data retrieve
|LCD Screen: 2.4 / 3.5 inches||Colour: Black|
|Mode: CPAP / Auto||Sound: <30 dBA|
|Reslex: Off/1/2/3||Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O|
|Pressure Increment: 0.5 cm H2O||Ramp: 0-60 minutes|
|Weight: <1.5kg / <2.5kg with H60||Alert: Power Fail / High Leak|
|Humidity Level: Off / 1-5||Auto On/Off: Off (Default)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) : 170x196x118mm||Power Supply: Input Range 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max|
|Storage: SD Card|
Contents of Bag:
- BMC REsmart CPAP
- Nasal Mask: iVolve N2 (Large, Medium or Small)
Few Key Instructions:
- This device, BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose should only be used with the mask and accessories manufactured or recommended by BMC or with those prescribed by your physician. The use of any other masks and accessories may affect the device’s performance and may even affect therapy effectiveness.
- If you suffer from chest discomfort, shortness of breath, stomach bloating, or severe headache when using BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP machine, contact your physician or qualified medical personnel immediately
- Keep BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP machine and the oxygen container away from heat, open flames, any oily substances, or other sources of ignition.
- Regular cleaning of the device and its accessories are very important for the prevention of respiratory infections
- To avoid data loss or any damage to the SD card, the SD card can only be removed after the device stops delivering air.
- When you pull out the water chamber, do not touch the heating plate to avoid getting burned.
- QR Code information is available by simply rotating the knob on the device – Scan the code on the RESmart GII Auto CPAP – Click NEXT – You will access the ’Show Report’ interface – You can choose a simple or full report from 1 day to 1 year – You can also send your report to your homecare provider.
- If RESmart GII Auto CPAP is transferred to another patient, components in close contact with the previous owner, including the mask, headgear, tube, and air filter, should be replaced to prevent cross-infection
- Humidifier Indicator: Indicate the humidity level. There are five levels in total. The number of indicator lights that light up is directly proportional to the humidity level. If the indicator lights are off, it means the humidifier is turned off
- Mute Button: Press this button to mute the alert. However, if the problem causing the alert is not solved, the alert will sound again two minutes later
- Knob: Start treatment and adjust device settings
- Ramp Button: Enable the Ramp feature
- Display Screen Display menus for operation, messages, monitoring data, etc.
- Power Indicator: Indicates the power supply status
- SD Card Slot: Insert the SD card into this slot
- Air Outlet: Deliver pressurized air; connects to the tube
- Communications Port: Connected to external equipment (Not for connection to un-recommended devices)
- DC Inlet: An inlet for the DC power supply
- Filter Cap (Air Inlet): Place the cap on the air filter, which is used to filter dust and pollen in the air entering the device
- Auto adjustment of the therapy pressure within a set pressure range
- Personalized sensitivity setting
- ReSlex ™ exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- Remote compliance data access by phone with iCode ™
- Direct Connect to Pc via Rs232
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Inspiration trigger for automatic start-up
- Embedded memory records sleep compliance data
- Quiet operation
Warranty: 2 Years