Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a Continous positive pressure device (CPAP) designed for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The auto function allows the pressure delivered to vary by what pressure is required to overcome each apneic episode. With its sleek modern design, the DreamStation CPAP no longer makes your bedroom look like a hospital room.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP brings many new and improved features to the treatment of Sleep Apnea including:
- Smart Ramp -maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- User screen and control knob are located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- The heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the CPAP.
Contents of Box:
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
- Reusable Pollen Filter
- Disposable Ultra-Fine Filter
Modes: Fixed CPAP, CPAP Check, Auto CPAP
Features: EZ Start, Auto Trial, Opti Start
Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
|Electrical Requirements: 100 – 200 VAC , 50/60 Hz, 2.0 – 1.0 A||Flex pressure: 0-3|
Noise Level: Less than 30 db
Built-in Bluetooth: Standard
|Altitude Compensation: Automatic||
Advance Event Detection: Standard
Flow Waveform: Standard
Modem Compatibility: Standard
CPAP Dimensions with Humidifier: 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm
Weight with Humidifier & Power Supply: 1.98 kg
|Device Controls : LCD , Control dial / Push Button||Data storage : SD card >1 year : On-board : < 6 month|
DreamStation Auto CPAP features:
- C-Flex , C-Flex+,A-Flex
- Digital AutoTrak
- Advanced event detection
- Waveform data
- Standard integrated Bluetooth
Tubing in DreamStation Auto CPAP Respironics:
1. The SlimLine tube – (non-heated): The SlimLine tube is extremely light, slim, flexible tube and easily portable.
Smaller, slimmer & sleeker:
Compared to most known tubings, the SlimLine tube is 40% lighter, 14% thinner and takes up to 35% less space than its peers.
- Never be “anchored” to the bed by your heavy tube again.
- You can move more in bed without creating mask leaks.
- You can have the same tube length without the bulk
- The SlimLine also has a new smart-fit cuff design that makes it easier to attach and remove the tube comfortably.
2. Heated Tube option – only available when connected to the optional heated humidifier
The heated tube is a major part of humidification technology.
- In older systems, as the temperature in the room drops, so does the temperature of the air inside the tube. At lower temperatures, the amount of water vapour that can be held by the air decreases, and condensation (rainout) can form in the tube.
- The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient using DreamStation Auto CPAP Respironics. This ensures that rainout is avoided even if the temperature in the room drops during the night time.
The DreamStation CPAP Respironics motor delivers only 25.8 decibels with an average pressure of 10cm. It has been found that the DreamStation CPAP is extremely quiet, even when pressures are increased to 15cm.
- 0 dB is silent
- 10 dB is normal breathing
- 20 dB is a ticking watch
- 30 dB is a whisper or quiet library
– The DreamStation Auto CPAP Respironics comes with a 2-year warranty with filters that are reusable pollen and Disposable Ultra-fine.
– An iPhone/Android app called DreamMapper is very helpful in reviewing your apnea events during the night. It pairs via Bluetooth to your DreamStation Auto CPAP Respironics device and allows you to download your data to your phone. Then you can review your sleep patterns and apnea events on the cell phone app.
– With the clear airway sensing feature, you can distinguish between obstructive apnea and complex apnea. Through this, patients can observe the effect which different positions, beds, conditions, medicines have on their central apnea issues.
DreamStation Auto CPAP Respironics allows for access to information by both the user and doctor or provider through cell or Wi-Fi options to customize and optimize therapy. The easy to view colour display allows for a line of sight from bed instead of having to turn the entire unit. With a 180-degree swivel hose, no more pulling the unit with the hose. Instead, the hose can loop over the device while being used without requiring any extra room. The stylishly designed DreamStation is not only aesthetically pleasing but will meet the needs of the most demanding of CPAP users.
warranty : 2 years