DeVilbiss SleepCube Auto Plus :
The SleepCube Auto Plus is an auto-adjusting PAP device with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature. With its unique auto-adjusting algorithm the SleepCube Auto Plus is equally suitable for performing over-night titrations in a hospital or at home as it adjusts its pressure in response to apneas, hypopneas and snoring, finding the optimum pressure settings throughout the night.
SmartFlex – Expiratory Relief :
Devilbiss Healthcare introduces SmartFlex to the SleepCube Standard Plus increasing comfort and adherence to the therapy by reducing the pressure in the patient is exhaling.SmartFlex has three settings and each setting reduces the CPAP pressure by 1cm H2O during Exhalation. SmartFlex can be used for the ramp period to enable the patient to go to sleep easier or for the whole night. If an apnea, hypopnea or a snore is detected the SmartFlex will turn off and will only resume once events are no longer detected.
Flow Rounding :
Flow Rounding is a Feature that changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice-versa. This enables a smooth transition and the chances of waking the patient are reduced. There are five levels of flow rounding with Level 1 having the steepest slow and quickest transition and level 5 having the gentlest slope and slowest transition. These settings should be adjusted for optimal patient comfort.
SmartCode is a simple, inexpensive yet effective way to remotely track compliance data. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the SleepCube. The Codes Provide summary data for the last day 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, or Cumulative. SmartCode is available in every DeVilbiss SleepCube System.
- AutoPlus technology ensures that you have the optimum pressure for your therapy throughout the night by continuously adjusting the pressure to match your needs
- Quietest auto CPAP among top-selling devices – only 26 dBA
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility – no bulky power brick on the cord
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto ON/OFF function
- The extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
This Package Includes:
- DeVilbiss Auto CPAP
- 6-foot CPAP tube
- Carrying Bag
- Patient Manual
- Power Cord
WARRANTY : 2 Years